Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Madness.

Well, we live in Edmonton now. You'd think moving would get old or something.....well, it does. Yup. We have most things organized (not really, but the livingroom and kitchen are at least!) I really should be organizing our bedroom, it's pretty crazy, but we don't have curtains up yet and I don't want the whole world looking in as I put our room together. It kind of creeps me out. Anyway. Enough about moving.

I decided to make Hadley a dress for Easter over a month ago. I started making it right away but decided there was no rush. Then we had to go to Saskatoon for a week. By the time we got back I had one week to finish the dress. And I had to practice songs for Easter Sunday (I play the organ and for choir). On Thursday (just before Easter) we found out that we were going to be moving on Tuesday! Craziness! So, I was a little stressed. I stayed up most nights until 1am-ish making Hadley's dress and practicing and packing when I had time. Loads of fun. I did finish her dress in time and if I actually knew what I was doing I would have finished it a lot sooner.

Here's the dress.


Sorry for ranting.

6 comments:

Jodie said...

So cute! Bryn said "Hers got a flower on her head!" Yep...

Francis Family said...

Super cute, you can never go wrong with Amy Butler! Good job!

Rob Freeze said...

I love you Meg. The dress looks great.

Melanie said...

That dress is beautiful. You are so talented.

Lyndsay said...

Great Dress. I've been meaning to sew a dress but I haven't read a pattern for a long time. I think Quilts are much easier.

Arrington's said...

I feel for you with all the moving I hate it. You sound like one busy girl. The dress is adorable..I need to be more crafty I'm terrible at it.