Wednesday, February 3, 2010

stuff megan likes

In my bookmarks, I have a folder named "stuff megan likes". I was browsing through there today and thought I'd share some of the things I like. These are mostly things I want to make and I keep the folder so I can find them....I still haven't made anything off the list though....


 


 
 love the cork board wainscoting inserts - featured on Tutus and Turtles


 
diy shimmer candles from Remodeling this life  


 


 
from MADE 

Now I just need to get started on some of these projects.......soon......

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

These are great! I love thinking of doing projects...even if I rarely get around to doing them! A girl my apartment made that last wreath with little blue stones...at first I thought they were jelly beans. Maybe I'll make mine out of jelly beans.