Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm back....

I've been debating whether or not to keep going with this blog, and I guess the decision is to stay....so here I am!

Here's a quick update of the goings on around here:

 Hadley started grade 2 and loves it! Her friend Lucy is in her class again, so she is happy.

 We got a dog. John and I are not really dog people, but something inspired John to go to the animal shelter one day and pick out this dog. He is a great dog........but still a dog. I am learning to love him and hope that I can be more patient with him and his dog-ly attributes. The kids named him "Scout".

 Brian and Elijah are in hockey. They are in the beginning level again because they weren't quite ready for games. I love watching them skate around.


 We added this little lady to our family. She was born on Dec 3rd and we named her Nellie Elizabeth after her Great-Grandma Nellie. She is such a nice baby and is starting to smile at us. So fun. I'll write more about her birth later.




 We celebrated all the kids birthdays. All the boys are born in November and girls in December. Kind of crazy, but fun. Sam is now 2, Brian and Elijah are 5, and Hadley is 7. It still seems crazy that we have 5 kids!

So, that's where we're at now! I will try to update more often.


1 comment:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I'm happy you're back!
I've missed you and have wanted to see that new baby! She's beautiful!