Thursday, September 15, 2011

choreography

I recently started helping with the local Show Choir. My mom started it way back in 1990. I was raised listening to show choir music and hanging out at the school or theatre during practices. It was our life. My mom helps with the show choir still, and I decided I could help too.

I just got back from the first choreography meeting, where we just talked about how to choreograph a song. I'm not a choreographer. I was in the High School Show Choir. That's my only experience. SO. This should be interesting.

Anyway, I hope I can be like this guy someday.......

2 comments:

Jodie said...

That guy is stinking awesome. I did NOT see that butterfly coming. Seriously, I was sitting here laughing while watching. LOVE it!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

this video is a hoot!
Good for you for helping with show choir.
Jazz hands!