Thursday, September 15, 2011

plethora of pins

Some of my favorite pinterest finds.....

etsy
this would be cute in a wall collage - I will do one some day.....I have all the frames, just need to spray paint them.....



couldn't find the source...


cute idea - we've got a big pile of reclaimed wood!



whatever
love this - I need to get some crayons while they're still on sale - this would look great in they playroom or craftroom



southernliving
so lovely



seven thirty three
this would be great for church



source
this is practically free to make - my kind of craft!



source
another practically free project!
source
I really need to either buy this or make one before my kids are grown!


Follow me on pinterest here
 *warning - if you haven't checked out pinterest before, use caution, it is VERY addicting! 

No comments: